Monday, September 12, 2005

Thus spake the cigarette


You have the stuff, everyone loves you

Its not about the stuff, you say, they love me


You work for their life, your life burns

Its not about their life, you say, they love me


Your realize their dreams, yours turn to smoke

Its not about their dreams, you say, they love me


All you see is them, you are turning to ashes

Its not about them, you say, they love me


There is nothing left of you, they no longer need you

Its not about my need, you wished you could say,

But alas! you are no more

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Web Watch
Katrina, continued: Personal stories of survival, tragedy and witness after Hurricane Katrina continue to capture our attention.
racce dipado is the owner of
workflow automation
which is a premier resource for workflow automation information.
for more information, go to http://www.aspworkflow.com

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a workflow automation site/blog. It pretty much covers workflow automation related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:49 AM  
Blogger totti said...

Donnie.how is it going.finally, i checked your link today.only to find your back on track.allright!! work chala undi. how is everything going with you??

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home